It is true that every pregnant woman values her life and the life of her unborn baby. The husband to a pregnant woman wants to hear from the doctors that his wife successfully gave birth to a healthy baby. No one wants to lose neither the pregnant woman nor her baby during delivery. Today, we bring you a prayer for safe delivery.
If you have been searching for the right prayer points for safe delivery, I believe you are just at the right place and at the right time. Let's trust that the Lord passes through these prayers to grant safe delivery to your wife, friend, mother or sister.
1 Samuel 1:27 ESVFor this child I prayed, and the LORD has granted me my petition that I made to him.
The Lord lets us understand through His Word that His plans for us are good (Jeremiah 29:11). When God said in the book of Genesis, “go into the world and multiply,” the major part of that assignment was laid upon the woman.
The man on his own cannot produce offsprings. The woman is a pathway for continuity of life on earth. Without a woman, man will gradually go into extinction. When God made the woman, He made her with a womb–for the purpose of fostering continuity of life on earth—so that mankind does not go extinct.
For this reason, the enemy hates women—as much as he hates new born babies. If the enemy could prevent women from giving birth, he would have successfully stopped reproduction in humans, and thereby pausing the continuity of life on earth. This would automatically impact God's will on earth negatively!
God knows the exact things the enemy goes after and why he does that. The enemy has always fought against pregnancy and babies. One way he does this is through abortions. God will always go a long way to protect pregnant women and make sure they have a safe delivery.
But we also must pray. Our prayers will always go a long way to cause God to act on our behalf or on behalf of the person we're praying for.
Prayer For Safe Delivery
- Thank You Father, for I know that it is your will that every pregnant woman delivers their baby and comes out safe and sound. Thank You for your protection over pregnant women, in the Name of Jesus Christ.
- Father, I ask that You send your Angels to watch over and protect my wife/sister/daughter/friend as she embarks on this journey of delivery. Grant her safe delivery, in the Name of Jesus Christ.
- Father, I ask that You safeguard the lives of both the mother and daughter. Let them come out safe and sound, in the Name of Jesus Christ!
- Father, let your hand of protection be upon my wife/sister/daughter/friend. The plots of darkness against her life in the labour room shall not be successfully executed, in the Name of Jesus Christ!
- Power of God, locate and arrest every agent of darkness assigned against my pregnant wife/sister/daughter/friend, in the Name of Jesus Christ!
- I come against every form of difficulties in the labour room, that my wife/sister/daughter/friend may enter. Lord, I ask that You grant her easy delivery, in the Name of Jesus Christ!
- Lord, no evil shall befall us. No evil shall befall our pregnant wife/sister/daughter/friend. She shall experience a successful delivery, in the Name of Jesus Christ!
- We shall experience no loss in the labour room, but gain, joy and victory, in the Name of Jesus Christ.
- Father, give us a reason to testify at the end of the day, that you were with us and made this a smooth sail.
- Lord, thank You for we trust in You to answer us and grant our wife/sister/daughter/friend safe delivery, in the Name of Jesus Christ.
Bible Verses For Safe Delivery
- Isaiah 41:10 NIV So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
- Psalm 55:22 NLT Give your burdens to the LORD, and he will take care of you. He will not permit the godly to slip and fall.
- Psalm 61:2 ESV From the end of the earth I call to you when my heart is faint. Lead me to the rock that is higher than.
- 2 Timothy 4:17 NIV But the Lord stood at my side and gave me strength, so that through me the message might be fully proclaimed and all the Gentiles might hear it. And I was delivered from the lion’s mouth.
- John 16:21 ESV When a woman is giving birth, she has sorrow because her hour has come, but when she has delivered the baby, she no longer remembers the anguish, for joy that a human being has been born into the world.
- Isaiah 40:29 NLT He gives power to the weak and strength to the powerless.
- Matthew 11:28 KJV Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
- 2 Chronicles 15:7 NLT But as for you, be strong and courageous, for your work will be rewarded.
- Isaiah 66:7 KJV Before she travailed, she brought forth; before her pain came, she was delivered of a man child.
- Psalm 39:5 ESV For his anger is but for a moment, and his favor is for a lifetime. Weeping may tarry for the night, but joy comes with the morning.
Final Words On Prayer For Safe Delivery
Beloved, these prayer points are not exhaustive. You can add more as led, while you pray. Make sure you pray these prayers with faith untill you or your wife/sister/daughter/friend has successfully delivered their baby.
God bless you.
You are NOT allowed to copy and redistribute our content in any format!
Read This Next
Post a Comment