Daniel 10:12 ESVThen he said, “Don’t be afraid, Daniel. Since the first day you began to pray for understanding and to humble yourself before your God, your request has been heard in heaven. I have come in answer to your prayer.
Matthew 7:9-10 ESVOr which one of you, if his son asks him for bread, will give him a stone? Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a serpent?
How do you know when God is answering prayers? God always answers prayers. If the answers to our prayers are not coming within our specified time frame or according to our expectations, there are obviously some reasons why it is so.
How Can God Answer My Prayers Quickly
How To Know If God Answers Your Prayers
Isaiah 43:19 ESVBehold, I am doing a new thing; now it springs forth, do you not perceive it? I will make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert.
Acts 10:30-31 NIVCornelius answered: “Three days ago I was in my house praying at this hour, at three in the afternoon. Suddenly a man in shining clothes stood before me and said, ‘Cornelius, God has heard your prayer and remembered your gifts to the poor.
How To Be Sure God Listens To Your Prayers
James 1:6-7 NIVBut when you ask, you must believe and not doubt, because the one who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind. That person should not expect to receive anything from the Lord.
1 John 5:15 ESVAnd if we know that he hears us in whatever we ask, we know that we have the requests that we have asked of him.
Signs That God Is Answering Your Prayers
Matthew 12:39 ESVBut he answered them, “An evil and adulterous generation seeks for a sign, but no sign will be given to it except the sign of the prophet Jonah.”
John 20:27 NIVThen he said to Thomas, “Put your finger here; see my hands. Reach out your hand and put it into my side. Stop doubting and believe.”
Numbers 23:19 ESVGod is not man, that he should lie, or a son of man, that he should change his mind. Has he said, and will he not do it? Or has he spoken, and will he not fulfill it?
16 Signs That Prayers May Have Been Heard And Answered
- Absence of confusion.
- Presence of inner peace.
- You're full of faith.
- You're joyful.
- You're hopeful of the future.
- Things begin to fall into place for you.
- Doors begin to open for you.
- You begin to experience success in all you do.
- You feel God's presence more than you did before.
- You begin to see good and godly dreams of what God is doing or about to do in your life.
- God speaks to you in dreams and visions.
- God speaks to you through prophecies and they align with things you've been asking Him for.
- You begin to experience victory in spiritual warfare.
- You'll begin to have divine connections.
- You have divine nudging that God is with you and closer to you.
- You gradually begin to have and experience the things you've been asking for.
God Answers Prayers Bible Verse
- John 15:7 ESV If you abide in me, and my words abide in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you.
- Philippians 4:6 NIV Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
- John 9:31 ESV We know that God does not listen to sinners, but if anyone is a worshiper of God and does his will, God listens to him.
- 1 Peter 3:12 ESV For the eyes of the Lord are on the righteous, and his ears are open to their prayer. But the face of the Lord is against those who do evil.”
- James 1:6 BSB But he must ask in faith, without doubting, because he who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind.
Final Words On Signs Of Answered Prayer
You are NOT allowed to copy and redistribute our content in any format!