A Christian is faced with spiritual opposition on a daily basis. Living right and following God alone attracts intense spiritual attacks. That is where the need for spiritual warfare prayers for protection comes in.
The topic of spiritual warfare is a very vast one; not something that can be covered in one blog post. Besides, it isn't something to treat lightly. That is why the Lord instructed me to write a book that covers much on it. The title of the book is Anointed For Battle (by Godssword Edet). You can search for it on Amazon website or scroll down and find link to directly purchase it at the footer of this blog.
Spiritual warfare prayers for protection happens to come under the aspect of Christian spiritual warfare known as defensive spiritual warfare. One thing that many Christians tend to lack in is knowing how to better protect themselves before or after confronting the kingdom of darkness. I've noticed that many Christians lack the proper and adequate knowledge in this area.
Know that whenever a Christian confronts the kingdom of darkness through spiritual warfare prayers, there is always likely going to be a reprisal attack. Except the Christian knows how to better protect theirself, such attacks could be very deadly!
Luke 10:19 KJVBehold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.
Our Lord Jesus Christ told us in His Word that He has given us power to tread upon serpents and scorpions (and nothing will harm us). But you'll also agree with me that not every Christian has been able to harness and execute the reality within this powerful scripture. There are still Christians who barely emerge from a spiritual attack unharmed. There are still Christians who get oppressed by agents of darkness every night.
Destroying the works of darkness honestly isn't a walk in the park. This isn't something anyone should carelessly dabble into without proper protection. It's always recommended that a Christian ensures they are properly covered before stepping into the territory of the enemy to wrought destruction.
Also, knowing that the daily life of every genuine Christian is plagued with spiritual warfare, no child of God should step out on their daily life routine without proper protection.
Before we take these 7 spiritual warfare prayers that will help keep you under God's protection at all times, I believe having this little sermon on spiritual warfare was necessary.
Spiritual Warfare Prayers For Protection
I know that someone might want to ask, “why only 7 spiritual warfare prayers for protection?” Well, the simplest answer is that I'm not led to give more than seven. I believe that prayers don't always have to be many, but most importantly, they have to be effective.
- Lord Jesus, I ask that You release Your warrior Angels for my protection. Let them walk with me and protect me from every opposition of darkness, in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ.
- Mighty warrior Angels of God, fully occupy my home and ward off every attack from the enemy, in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ.
- I declare that I walk under the Anointing of the Holy Ghost. The Holy Spirit engulfs me with His Presence always. No weapon of darkness fashioned against me shall prosper, in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ.
- Because God is always with me, every arrow of the wicked sent against me shall bounce back to the sender, in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ.
- I declare that I am a threat to the kingdom of darkness. No spell or divination shall work against me. I am Anointed and equipped to oppress and suppress darkness, in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ.
- I dwell under the shadow of the Almighty. I walk in His Presence. Whatever comes against me comes against my God and shall not escape unharmed, in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ.
- I soak myself/my apartment with the blood of Jesus Christ. I shield myself with the Fire of God against every intrusion of darkness. Every attempt of the enemy to attack or harm me shall prove abortive, in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ.
Final Words On Spiritual Warfare Prayers For Protection
Beloved, if you ensure to use these prayers with faith at any given time, rest assured, your protection will always be guaranteed.
Agents of darkness know their limit. When they see that someone is under God's protection, they simply can't do a thing!
I'll also like to remind you to always ensure you have your full amour on, as stated in Ephesians 6:10-18. Missing a piece of the armour could limit the effectiveness of the above prayers.
God bless you.
You are NOT allowed to copy and redistribute our content in any format!
Read This Next