Sometimes, we don't need a preaching or just another sermon. We just need to be reminded of what God has said about our situation in His Word. Sometimes, we simply need encouraging psalms of hope.
When in despair, at any point in their life, remember to fix your gaze on God. Look up to Him in hope and trust. The Word of God addresses every problem of man. Always remember to get back in the Holy Scriptures.
Psalms of Hope
Get these Psalms of hope and encouragement. Encourage yourself in the Lord.
- Psalm 119:49-50 KJV Remember the word unto thy servant, upon which thou hast caused me to hope.  This is my comfort in my affliction: for thy word hath quickened me.
- Psalm 31:24 KJV Be of good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the Lord.
- Psalm 126:5-6 KJV They that sow in tears shall reap in joy.  He that goeth forth and weepeth, bearing precious seed, shall doubtless come again with rejoicing, bringing his sheaves with him.
- Psalm 130:7 KJV Let Israel hope in the Lord : for with the Lord there is mercy, and with him is plenteous redemption.
- Psalm 30:5 KJV For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.
- Psalm 9:18 KJV For the needy shall not alway be forgotten: the expectation of the poor shall not perish for ever.
- Psalm 39:7 KJV And now, Lord, what wait I for? my hope is in thee.
- Psalm 42:5 KJV Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted in me? hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise him for the help of his countenance.
- Psalm 143:8 KJV Cause me to hear thy lovingkindness in the morning; for in thee do I trust: cause me to know the way wherein I should walk; for I lift up my soul unto thee.
- Psalm 5:1-3 KJV Give ear to my words, O Lord, consider my meditation.  Hearken unto the voice of my cry, my King, and my God: for unto thee will I pray.  My voice shalt thou hear in the morning, O Lord ; in the morning will I direct my prayer unto thee, and will look up.
- Psalm 33:18,20-21 KJV Behold, the eye of the Lord is upon them that fear him, upon them that hope in his mercy;  Our soul waiteth for the Lord : he is our help and our shield.  For our heart shall rejoice in him, because we have trusted in his holy name.
- Psalm 62:5-6 KJV My soul, wait thou only upon God; for my expectation is from him.  He only is my rock and my salvation: he is my defence; I shall not be moved.
- Psalm 71:5-6 KJV For thou art my hope, O Lord God: thou art my trust from my youth.  By thee have I been holden up from the womb: thou art he that took me out of my mother's bowels: my praise shall be continually of thee.
- Psalm 25:3 KJV Yea, let none that wait on thee be ashamed: let them be ashamed which transgress without cause.
Final Words On Encouraging Psalms Of Hope
Beloved, I trust that you found this encouraging psalms of hope useful.
Feel free to hook ark these page and easily get back to it whenever you need encouragement from scriptures.
God bless you.
You are NOT allowed to copy and redistribute our content in any format!
Read This Next